Job ID: #24782
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Racing Games
OPMs client has been making great games for over 30 years! They have a rich and unrivalled heritage of multiple award-winning racing games. Working at this studio you will deliver AAA standard games, have your ideas heard, be valued, and recognised for your contributions.
They are seeking a Producer to join their outstanding studio in Southam. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Development Director to manage the daily and strategic functions of a project.
This is a production-oriented position needing knowledge of backlog management and running schedules, resource & capacity planning and measuring progress against milestones.
· Work with the Development Director to outline development processes for the entire project.
· Certify all documentation required to pass Development Process gateways.
· Review detailed milestone deliverables and ensure they are measured, tracked, and achieved.
· Validate weekly Project Progress Reports, including detailed Risk Register and project highlights.
· Report to the Development Director and the team on progress, budgets, risks, and problems.
· Ensure that liaison with other studios and Departments is done efficiently to ensure that requirements are defined and delivered.
· Maintain relationships across internal departments and external companies.
· Carry out tasks as may be necessary by the Development Director.
· Work with Chief Game Designer and Producers to maximise game quality within time and cost constraints.
· Regular appraisal, review, and objective setting for Associate Producer.
· Tracking, monitoring, and reporting on Project Capacity
· Strong professional experience in a console production position having shipped at least one title.
· Professional experience of full development lifecycle, from concept through to release.
· Professional experience of direct management of development.
· Professional experience of project managing multiple development disciplines.
· Strong understanding of Agile PM techniques.
· Experience of different PM software such as Jira, Hansoft, Trello.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
· Good technical knowledge.
· Experience of other PM methodologies such as Waterfall, Prince2.
· Flexible working hours
· Annual bonus structure
· Dedicated training time
· On-site gym
· On site catering
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 420!
Categories: Development Management , Production
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
One of the most important jobs in game development is that of a game programmer. Without this role, any story…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom