Job ID: #24782
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Racing Games
OPMs client has been making great games for over 30 years! They have a rich and unrivalled heritage of multiple award-winning racing games. Working at this studio you will deliver AAA standard games, have your ideas heard, be valued, and recognised for your contributions.
They are seeking a Producer to join their outstanding studio in Southam. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Development Director to manage the daily and strategic functions of a project.
This is a production-oriented position needing knowledge of backlog management and running schedules, resource & capacity planning and measuring progress against milestones.
· Work with the Development Director to outline development processes for the entire project.
· Certify all documentation required to pass Development Process gateways.
· Review detailed milestone deliverables and ensure they are measured, tracked, and achieved.
· Validate weekly Project Progress Reports, including detailed Risk Register and project highlights.
· Report to the Development Director and the team on progress, budgets, risks, and problems.
· Ensure that liaison with other studios and Departments is done efficiently to ensure that requirements are defined and delivered.
· Maintain relationships across internal departments and external companies.
· Carry out tasks as may be necessary by the Development Director.
· Work with Chief Game Designer and Producers to maximise game quality within time and cost constraints.
· Regular appraisal, review, and objective setting for Associate Producer.
· Tracking, monitoring, and reporting on Project Capacity
· Strong professional experience in a console production position having shipped at least one title.
· Professional experience of full development lifecycle, from concept through to release.
· Professional experience of direct management of development.
· Professional experience of project managing multiple development disciplines.
· Strong understanding of Agile PM techniques.
· Experience of different PM software such as Jira, Hansoft, Trello.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
· Good technical knowledge.
· Experience of other PM methodologies such as Waterfall, Prince2.
· Flexible working hours
· Annual bonus structure
· Dedicated training time
· On-site gym
· On site catering
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 420!
Categories: Development Management , Production
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, Jordan and Nathan are running a Warzone Stream to help raise money for…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom