This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Open World Multiplayer Games
OPM’s client, a developer of popular single and multiplayer multiplatform games, is currently looking for a Producer to join their team in Norway. The first project you will work on will be a AAA open-world multiplayer game.
The successful candidate will work with the Executive Producer, Associate Producers and discipline Leads to prioritise and manage organisational and executional problems and determine resources required to accomplish the project.
- Extensive game development experience in an internal development production role.
- Credited on at least one shipped AA+ multiplatform game as a Producer position.
- BA/BS degree(s) in an associated field or comparable professional experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of various Project Management methodologies such as Scrum/Agile.
- Demonstrated ability to mitigate risk and prioritise features based on their cost and risk versus their project value.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint.
- Expertise with project management tools such as JIRA.
- Capability to build a culture of quality and accountability throughout the development pipeline.
- Ability to push teams of developers to ensure timely deliveries.
- Strong people skills, and friendly attitude towards colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Superb English communication skills.
- Passion for about the games industry and games development.
- You will be tasked with pinpointing and fixing bottlenecks, as well as clearing roadblocks with the help of project management tools, production methodologies, and leadership level dialogue to maintain tight schedules and high standards of quality.
- You will be a driving force behind multiple feature teams and will be expected to take a feature through an iterative development process from a design document all the way to a launch.
- You will work with and oversee outsourcing resources attached to the project and first party console resources.
- You will also assist with content creation for game development and helping with quality control of all products.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience managing external developers and resources.
- Experience working with larger projects across various time zones.
- Deep understanding about game development processes.
- Experience with post-launch support and content updates.
- Scrum Master certification.
- Good understanding of multiple Survival, Open World, Crafting games.
- Flexible working schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Healthcare package
- Free gym access
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 420!