This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
Our client is seeking a Producer to join a top-tier, experienced team to help craft our next cutting-edge AAA open-world game.
The successful candidate will coordinate resources, internal and external, to ensure the successful completion of assigned projects. You will together with the Lead Producer develop schedules that translate business goals into action and act as a change agent for process improvements.
- Knowledge with agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Great organisational skills and demonstrated attention to detail
- Robust experience working in the game industry
- Solid experience as a Producer or Program Manager of teams
- Distributed at least one game title
- Comprehensive knowledge of game development, from concept to submission and sustained development post-launch
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change and deliver against agreed deadlines
- Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles
- Proven ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate and support other team members
- Creative, motivated, focused, passionate, results-oriented
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- Work Together with Directors and Leads to establish long term feature schedules, milestone definitions, and phase/sprint goals
- Being a part of the team – working with the teams to overcome complex problems, identify dependencies, develop schedules, improve product quality, and stay on track
- Supporting the team by running daily stand-ups, scheduling meetings, taking notes, and otherwise keeping the team organised and on track
- Tracking live issues affecting end users and ensure they are being followed up on and resolved
- Understanding and communicating project milestones, task deadlines, and stakeholder feedback to team members across the studio
- Anticipating, identifying, and proposing solutions for project risks and issues
- Utilizing the chosen project management software to provide metrics and visibility
- Other duties and responsibilities as defined by the manager including managing teams
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!