Project: AAA Games projects
OPM’s client is looking for a Producer who will work closely other members of the team to develop a brand new title from start to finish on PC and next-generation platforms.
The successful candidate will work closely other members of the team to develop a brand-new title from start to finish on PC and next-generation platforms.
- Solid game development experience in an internal development production role
- Been credited on at least 1 shipped multi-platform title in a management position
- A demonstrated understanding of various Project Management methodologies including Scrum/Agile, as well as good organizational skills and an ability to balance project demands with high quality
- A demonstrated ability to mitigate risk and prioritize features based on their cost and risk versus their value to the project
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Proficiency with project management tools such as JIRA
- Ability to create a culture of quality and personal accountability throughout the development pipeline
- The ability to drive teams of developers to ensure timely deliveries
- Good people skills, and approachable attitude towards colleagues and other stakeholders
- Excellent communicator in speech and writing
- A calm and deliberate approach within a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team of programmers, artists, and designers to oversee the creation and implementation of art, design, and code
- Coordinate across time zones with other members of management to bring together a indie project with a small team
- Report health and status of team and tasks to other leads and management
- Create, break-down, and manage tasks to ensure features are implemented with quality
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!