This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console /PC games
OPM are proud to be working with one of the worldwide leaders in AAA Console and PC games with an incredibly talented international team based in Norway. They are looking for a Producer to join their team.
The successful candidate will work on pre-production of a new open-world multiplayer survival game using a high-quality IP with the Executive Producer, Associate Producers and discipline Leads to prioritize and manage organizational and executional issues and determine resources necessary to complete the project.
- Solid experience of game development experience and in an internal development production role
- Been credited on at least 1 shipped AA+ multi-platform title in a management position
- Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- A proven understanding of various Project Management procedures including Scrum/Agile, as well as good organizational skills and an ability to balance project demands with high quality
- A demonstrated ability to mitigate risk and prioritise features based on their cost and risk versus their benefit to the project
- Strong understanding of Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Proficiency with project management tools such as JIRA
- Ability to create a culture of quality and personal responsibility throughout the development pipeline
- The capability to drive teams of developers to ensure timely deliveries
- Good people skills, and approachable attitude towards colleagues and other stakeholders
- Excellent communicator in speech and writing
- A relaxed and deliberate approach within a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- An interest in Video games and video game development
- To analyse and prioritise organisational and executional issues
- Determine which resources will be necessary to ensure the completion of the project
- Ensure the adoption of processes and procedures to ensure success of the project
- To oversee outsourcing resources attached to the project and first party resources as well
- Supervise progress to ensure deadlines & standards are met
- To coordinate the team and track and guide activities of the development team to ensure projects are complete and to a high quality
DESIRED (good to have)
- Experience managing external developers/resources
- Experience working with larger projects across multiple time zones
- Deep understanding about game development processes
- Experience with post-launch support and content updates
- Scrum Master certification
- Familiarity with playing and understanding multiple Survival / Open World / Crafting games
- Significant employee benefits package
- Premium-free Insurance package
- 25 vacation days, 8 sick days, 10 paid holidays
- Constantly evolving employee-based culture, including events, gatherings, contests, morale-based incentives, etc.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!