Job ID: #24423
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM’s client builds ground-breaking games and content for some of the world’s biggest publishers. Our client is seeking a Principal Technical Director to join their growing team in Sheffield on an exciting new project.
· Collaborate with all the different disciplines to uphold and help execute the game vision.
· Design, implement and take ownership of different systems for the game.
· Create quick prototypes for testing new gameplay ideas and features.
· Deliver quality work within schedule and any technical limitations.
· Provide optimization and bug support for other team members.
· Technically skilled with UE4 experience in Blueprints.
· Strong understanding of replication within UE4.
· Ability to analyse and deconstruct the work of others.
· Good knowledge of game and level design principles.
· Understanding of optimization and technical limitations.
· Self-motivated towards solving creative problems and technical challenges.
· Clear and concise communication.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!
Categories: Creative , Design
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
One of the most important jobs in game development is that of a game programmer. Without this role, any story…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom