Job ID: #24423
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM’s client builds ground-breaking games and content for some of the world’s biggest publishers. Our client is seeking a Principal Technical Director to join their growing team in Sheffield on an exciting new project.
· Collaborate with all the different disciplines to uphold and help execute the game vision.
· Design, implement and take ownership of different systems for the game.
· Create quick prototypes for testing new gameplay ideas and features.
· Deliver quality work within schedule and any technical limitations.
· Provide optimization and bug support for other team members.
· Technically skilled with UE4 experience in Blueprints.
· Strong understanding of replication within UE4.
· Ability to analyse and deconstruct the work of others.
· Good knowledge of game and level design principles.
· Understanding of optimization and technical limitations.
· Self-motivated towards solving creative problems and technical challenges.
· Clear and concise communication.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!
Categories: Creative , Design
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, Jordan and Nathan are running a Warzone Stream to help raise money for…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom