Our client is an established games developer in Germany working on an ambitious AAA FPS game.
Working together in interdisciplinary teams and a fast-paced and professional environment you'll support them in providing crucial information that will improve their games.
- Previous experience with influencer marketing, social media or content marketing.
- Experience in working with high impact brands, either as a Social Manager or PR Manager.
- Understanding of social media platforms and knowledge of the German influencer business and trends.
- Experience analysing Content Platform APIs.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to clearly communicate consistent messages and brand images across all channels and touchpoints.
- Drive all influencer activities for the project.
- Brief all influencers with important and supportive materials for better quality videos.
- Manage the paid influencer budget internationally.
- Build and maintain an organic in-house influencer program.
- Develop influencer marketing campaigns with external agencies.
- Analyse completed campaigns in terms of key Marketing KPI’s and present reports.
- Support the community management for the further video-based initiatives on social media.
- Brief with the marketing artists of additional assets being required for your activities.
- Full Time Remote Contract options
- VISA and relocation support and assistance if required / preferred
- Occupational pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Fitness Club membership, health webinars
- Public transportation tickets
- Dedicated Talent Development Manager
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!