Job ID: #15308
Our client is working on a new AAA Project in their Cheshire studio. Utilizing their renowned racing engine technology, they have ambitious plans for one of the company’s most successful and beloved titles. The new project is currently in concept – there’s no better time to join!
The Vehicle Physics Programmer role requires a solid understanding of vehicle dynamics and a deep technical familiarity of physics engines. You will be an expert-level C++ software engineer with a proven track record of delivering robust solutions to exceptional standards, and you will work to maintain and improve standards across the team.
You will take a large role in the direction and quality of vehicle dynamics within the game. This role is surely the pinnacle of a vocation in vehicle dynamics and provides a unique career opportunity at a world-leading racing stable.
• Develop cutting edge vehicle simulation technology for cross-platform AAA racing titles
• Identify opportunities for R&D to develop and improve systems
• Plan and deliver features and tools for the game and its development
• Collaborate with the design and gameplay teams to ensure that we deliver a first-class player experience.
• Collaborate with technical experts across our studios to ensure quality across the company
• Work with the art team to ensure the quality of assets and workflows
• Deliver technical designs, overviews and presentations
• Coach and/or mentor staff in good engineering practices.
• Act on feedback on your designs from your line-manager and others. Review the designs of others across multiple areas.
• Work closely with production to ensure solutions are within budget and on time.
Categories: Programming , Technical
Every year, millions of people around the world observe May as Mental Health Awareness Month. During this time, people help…
OPMjobs has partnered with Into Games to showcase 50 talented individuals looking to make a name for themselves in the…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom