This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Football Games
Must Have: This role requires expeirence within the games industry.
OPMs client is a world leader in games development and publishing, with a history of successful and well establish brands and IPs. They currently seeking experienced Partnership & Activation Executive to join their team in Windsor. The successful candidate will be involved with the development of Partnerships and Activation strategies for a world-renowned IP.
- Deep interest in football and good awareness of the football landscape
- Deep interest in gaming and the games industry
- Ability to define and create thorough and attractive activation plans
- Terrific relationship management skills
- High level of gravitas for relations with football clubs and partners
- Ability to motivate and inspire people
- Ability to attain results in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to work collaboratively within multiple departments and communicate business strategy
- Experience with planning, production, and marketing
- Experience with interacting and managing complex production shooting and crew
- Solid presentations skills
- Build an overview of key connections and decision processes within the clubs
- Assist the development and management of relationships across the football club organisations
- Outline acquired activation assets and activation possibilities
- Contribute with the develop and management of activation plans
- Recommend activation KPI’s and methods to measure activation success
- Increase the value of existing partnerships by utilising the full amount of partnership rights
- Utilise and manage ticket allocation by inviting and facilitating local events
- Deliver monthly report outlining achievements and future plans
- Supporting the creation of evaluation reports and advise on required rights and activation initiatives
- Ensure current players and legends are participating in events to maximise the value of the investment
- Work with agencies and internal groups to deliver required assets for LED boards, emails, screens, print etc.
- Coordinate around trailer shooting, 3D scan and other player access with the club and production company
- Work closely with internal partners as Brand and Development teams and other business units to understand partnership and activation needs and requirements
- Assist in the management of the club activation budgets
- Assist agencies and their deliveries to clubs
DESIRED SKILLS (beneficial to have):
- Professional experience with football clubs or federations
- Multiple languages skills, specifically Spanish, France, German, Italian is a plus
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!