Job ID: #23057
Our clients create competitive real-time team multiplayer games that can be played in four-minute sessions.
Their first game has already attracted more than 25 million players in Early Access and is on track to become an entertainment product that will be enjoyed for years to come.
This is a unique opportunity to be among the first employees of a multicultural studio with industry-changing
ambitions, backed by leading investors.
They are looking for an experienced UI Designer/Artist with a games background. The existing UI will require updating and as new features added new UI created through to Unity Scenes being ready for our Engineering team to implement. You would, therefore, design and create the assets and then import them into Unity.
An advantage would be if you understood the concept of sprite atlases and optimising draw calls.
• Work experience as a UI Artist or Designer.
• Unity experience is strongly preferred
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
• Understanding of animation with some experience using Adobe Flash and/or Adobe AfterEffects.
• Understanding of designing for mobile platforms is required.
• Strong portfolio.
• Experience in a small team is preferred
• Work closely with the designers to create interfaces for both concepts and new features.
• Design UI animations and transitions for both iOS and Android devices.
• Execute all visual design from the concepting stage to the implementation.
• Collaborate with the marketing and community management teams to produce new assets to engage
• Maintain the consistency of the existing style, constantly optimize it, and create new ways of making it
Categories: Art , Creative
Are you interested in becoming a game programmer? Programmers are the people who create the code that brings games to…
If you’re looking for entry level game design jobs, experience and qualifications are key. But if you’re fresh out of…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom