Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Network Programmer – Video Games – Poland
Location: Warsaw, Poland Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 2 years ago
OPM are excited to be working with a client based in Poland seeking a Network Programmer to enhance their extraordinary team.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing multiplayer systems for their massively multiplayer digital card game. Main duties cover maintaining and extending the multiplatform core network component of their framework, optimizing the performance and stability of the game servers and creation of the tools needed to support a growing online infrastructure and release pipeline.
- Maintaining and extending the multiplatform core network component of the framework.
- Assisting with the design and integration of the new network services.
- Assisting with the design of interfaces between servers and the game client.
- Optimizing the performance of the game servers.
- Creating the tools needed to support a growing online infrastructure and release pipeline.
- Improving network monitoring, logging and analytics subsystems.
- Debugging of gameplay systems in an online setting.
- Assisting with the design and implementation of platform-specific network features.
- Strong experience in C# as well as OO programming.
- Basic understanding of multiplayer game architecture.
- A Computer Science/Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in game development with Unity.
- Experience with SQL, databases and query optimization (preferably MySQL and NoSQL).
- Understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, NAT and network issues.
- Familiarity with existing Unity networking solutions.
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for studio employee’s
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities.
Categories: Programming , Technical