Job ID: #
Jon Title –Network Developer – Multiplayer Games – London
Location – London
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – Competitive
Job ID – 23137
OPM are working with an innovative and award winning developer in London that boasts a varied portfolio of unique games.
If making engaging games is the reason you began coding, then an opportunity like this should not be missed.
As a bonus, the work environment is fun, rewarding and challenging.
At this time, they are looking for a Network Game developer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Implementation of game code to a high degree of robustness and maintainability
– Working closely with the other game developers to ensure all code is of the same high standards
– Research and dissemination among the team of best Network practices
– Delivering agreed work on time and to the quality level required
– Designing new features and coming up with new game ideas
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– Excellent coding skills
– Experience with development of multiplayer systems on multiple projects
– Game industry experience with track record of successfully released games
– Portfolio of work that includes multiplayer games
– A degree in Computer Science or similar
– Ability to adapt to new coding techniques and learn new languages
– Excellent attention to detail and a high level of polish
Main development Language is now C# but they use a varied mix of technologies. What we’re looking for is an adaptable and experienced programmer who has a good mix of the following:
– Proven experience in a variety of languages such any combination of C#, C++, Java, Objective C, etc.
– Proven experience with Unity Multiplayer implementations
– Working knowledge of any out of GIT, Mercurial and Perforce
– Experience with Test Driven development or Unit Testing
– Experience of Agile development environments (SCRUM, etc.)
– Professional experience of Unity development.
To apply or for further information about the role please contact Daniel on +44 (0) 1206214418 or mail a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
RECOMMEND A FRIEND – Refer a friend to OPM and if we successfully place them in a new permanent role you will receive £300.
Daniel Fox | Senior Technical Consultant
OPM Response LTD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214418 | Email: email@example.com | Skype: daniel.fox.opm
Categories: Programming , Technical
On Friday June 11th the OPMjobs team are finally meeting up together for the first time since March 2020! Although…
Between 06 May – 11 July MS-UK are inviting businesses across the UK to take part in their corporate fundraising…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom