Job Title – Mobile Marketing Assistant – Global Games Service Provider – UK
Job Location – Outskirts of London
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – Competitive plus benefits
OPM are currently working with a leading game distributor, developer and publisher who are looking for a Mobile Marketing Assistant to join their Digital Marketing team to help to develop the mobile side of the business. The ideal candidate must be both process driven and creative and able to bring new ideas and strategies to the table. The primary purpose for this role with be to build strong relationships with mobile 1st parties, support the digital manager to improve the number of installs, engagement, retention and monetization across the region and provide support to manage the company’s portfolio for the territory in terms of sales and marketing including strategy creation and execution and help to build a new mobile model for the company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- A good understanding of mobile consumer behaviour and needs, passing information through European offices
- Build first party relationships in regard to mobile applications with Apple, Amazon and Google etc
- Define and execute on local mobile sales and marketing strategies in collaboration with the brand teams and central mobile team
- Analyse mobile performance and use insight to optimise go-to-market plans and investments
- Analyse country specific metrics such as installs, retention, monetization and retention rates
- Support the creation and implementation of best in class mobile brand & marketing campaigns; from strategy to execution per franchise in alignment with central Brand team and relevant stakeholders.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of supporting mobile campaigns and business development in the mobile application industry
- Proven ability to maintain a network with first party publishers on Apple, Amazon and Google platforms
- Understanding of Web and/or mobile search engine marketing experience (SEM)
- Able to create well-thought out and logical documentation for both internal and external purposes based on data analysis
- Business experience of working with non-European regions such as Japan or the US would be advantageous
- Experience with Japanese mobile games would be advantageous
- Experience of mobile application marketing would be advantageous.
- Highly commercial, marketing and excellent mobile awareness.
- Strong Business development and strategy building skills
- Ability to influence across multiple territories
- Ideally worked within matrix environments and reporting to a remote Global HQ; experience within a Japanese company a benefit
- Collaborative, but with the ability to make and see through decisions
- Willing to accept being part of a lean team with the need to be hands-on at times
- Mobile Gaming passion and deep understanding of digital entertainment
- Able to communicate openly and effectively with management, European territories, US and Japan teams