This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Online Multiplayer
OPM are working with an established AAA studio located in Warsaw, Poland, who are seeking talented and passionate Mid or Senior Audio Designer to join development on their latest Online Multiplayer title. All applications will have to include a strong show reel of original content.
- Extensive experience within the games industry, having shipped at least one AAA project as a sound engineer.
- Professional experience using core UE4 audio implementation solutions such as Blueprints logic; the SoundCue editor; the Sound Class and Passive Sound Mix system; the Map Editor; the Animations Editor, etc.
- Comfortable editing map geometry in UE4, adding Ambient Actors, Audio Volumes, etc.
- Understanding of middleware solutions such as Wwise is essential
- High level of familiarity with audio software including Reaper, Nuendo, Sound Forge, Wavelab various plugins to produce solid, cutting edge sound design.
- Experience working on modern console platforms.
- Working knowledge of Perforce, JIRA, Agile methodology
- Meeting production deadlines and schedules.
- Working effectively and using skill set to improve interactions between audio and other disciplines.
- Producing assets is only 50% of the process, the other 50% is the implementation.
- Generate sound effects using custom recordings and library material to generate new audio.
- Design, create, edit, convert, implement and manage large volumes of audio content.
- Understanding of recording techniques, foley sound creation and on location recording, performing field recording and foley if needed.
- Responsibility for several audio sub disciplines e.g. Environmental audio, in game characters, cutscenes, etc.
- Responsibility for audio output of studio, acting as an audio resource for all media that need sound work.
- Plan your own work toward project goals.
- Audio play-testing and audio quality assurance. Identifying, prioritising, reporting and resolving audio bugs/issues.
- Ability to compose music would be an additional asset.
- English and/or Polish language skills (everyone in our studio speaks English, but Polish is commonly used language)
- Performance based bonuses
- Private health care including dental treatment
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation
- In-company English language classes and Polish lessons for foreigner
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!