This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Open World Multiplayer Games
OPM’s client, a developer of popular single and multiplayer multiplatform games, is currently looking for a Media Specialist to join their team in Norway.
This successful candidate will help their team turn purchase intent into action, maximise revenue, and generate new commercial opportunities. They will be responsible for all media buy activity, planning and executing what they do internally and coordinating with external service providers.
- Strong experience with media buys, successfully planning and executing campaigns, with a strong focus on optimising performance within the gaming industry
- Data-oriented, analytical, and solutions-oriented approach
- Experience with budget management, media rates, and negotiations
- Strong understanding of digital advertisement, platforms, channels, and workflow
- Strong working knowledge of key advertisement platforms such as Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and other relevant channels
- Strong knowledge of relevant metrics, how to measure them, how to interpret them, and how to act on them to execute optimal advertisement campaigns
- Aspiration to test, experiment, and to explore new technologies and techniques
- Passionate about the video games industry as a whole
- Create and execute awareness and performance media campaigns, throughout the full life cycle of a product, from pre-launch and beyond
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure marketing plans and activities are supported with media; helping to strengthen these activities and optimising their performance
- Oversee the media buy budget, ensuring optimal return on investment
- Collaborate with the Creative Services team to make sure media campaigns are supported with the right assets, considering format, audience, data, insight, and past performance
- Utilise data analytics to optimise campaigns, turning the dials and optimising the spend
- Keep teams and key people informed by reporting the performance of campaigns, presenting a case of higher or lower spends
- Boost capacity by engaging and coordinating with external service providers on media buying, managing budgets, and exploring alternatives
- Work with both upcoming games and live games, working with media buying focusing on both acquiring new players as well as monetising existing ones
- Offer suggestions and insight during go-to-market planning
- Flexible working schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Healthcare package
- Free gym access
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 427!