Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Marketing Territories Manager – Poland – Games
Location: Warsaw, Poland Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 3 years ago
Our client is expanding, reaching even further, and taking its experience into previously unexplored territories. New markets mean new challenges, and we’re looking for a person who can tackle those challenges by managing a team of Country Leads and help them develop existing markets and launch new ones, ensuring that we fulfill the needs and expectations of gamers and communities in local markets.
- Manage and direct a team of Country Leads to build and increase the brand awareness, define positioning, and enhance the presence in local markets, as well as launch new markets, and set up new workflows within the team.
- Develop a long term strategy for the growth and expansion of various local markets.
- Revise and implement global marketing and PR campaigns to support local activities.
- Cooperate with the internal PR, Marketing, Development, Business Operations, and Support teams in order to ensure a great experience for gamers on the platform.
- Help individual Country Leads in developing their local markets, and continuously increase effectiveness of the team.
- Develop and execute tactical promotional plans to support local sales on a case-by-case basis.
- Experience with management of teams, preferably international ones.
- Passion for games in general.
- Proven work experience in marketing, product positioning, media strategies and PR tactics.
- Ability to easily communicate in English – both written and spoken.
- Highly developed organization and prioritization skills and the ability to work under time pressure.
- Strong analytical, planning, and forecasting skills.
- Experience with work in the Entertainment business / Video game industry (preferred).
- Honesty, passion, creativity. These are not only our values, but the adjectives that describe your profile best.
- A “can do”, positive attitude 🙂
- Availability to travel several times a year.
- Obviously, a good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
Categories: Commercial , Marketing