This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Projects: Indie Games
OPMs client are seeking a Marketing Manager to join the team within their small-but-mighty internal developer and publisher on a wide variety of high-quality games.
The successful candidate will build strategies and execute activations that boost the success of their brand and portfolio of games.
- Own, outline and execute go-to-market and messaging strategies for the brand and products, in line with the global marketing strategy and major business objectives.
- Lead brand and product marketing projects, working with internal teams and external agencies to conduct successful campaigns.
- Offer leadership and mentorship across marketing and communications, creating best practises for the business.
- Maintain and cultivate effective relationships with platform holders and crucial partners.
- Manage and prioritise the resource and work required across aspects of the marketing to deliver results and control budgets to deliver successful campaigns on time and to budget.
- Brief and oversee asset creation, branding, PR, performance marketing, community management.
- Constantly identify insights, issues, and chances to elevate results and increase the success of every project.
- Cooperate effectively with game development and production leads to review and inform development plans and game concepts, helping them connect with the audience and to maximise the success of every product.
- Champion product potential internally and externally, developing an understanding of all company products.
- Attend consumer and media events within the UK or overseas as an ambassador for company games.
- Report on trends and key events in the games industry and ensure the marketing efforts remain cutting edge, relevant and effective.
- Strong experience working in consumer marketing, PR, journalism, online marketing, or relevant field, within the games industry.
- Demonstrable successful product launches and multi-phase marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Deep passion and interest in the games industry and games development.
- Quality-focused, detail-oriented, and organised.
- Proficient in writing, grammar, and content-creation.
- Good interpersonal, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle highly visible and time sensitive communications tasks across multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to adjust quickly, deliver creative solutions and work under your own initiative.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Ability to produce static and dynamic content using tools like Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, etc.
- Media training and/or experience representing a company to press, media and consumers.
- Flexible working hours, with strong emphasis on work and life balance.
- 25 days holidays (rising to 30 after 5 years) and extra holidays including a day off on your birthday plus extra time off in the summer and between Christmas and New Year.
- Regular social events & charity events
- Expenses-paid trips to key industry events such as Gamescom, E3, Develop, GDC, Unreal Fest etc.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427