This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: F2P Mobile Games
OPMs client’s vision is to bring people together through their games! One of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies and having won multiple TIGA and other awards several years in a row.
With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, they are the next destination for designers who want to work on cutting edge social experiences.
They are seeking an experienced Marketing Director to assist with the planning and overseeing the execution of marketing strategy around Acquisition, Retention and Monetization to strengthen the growth of their game.
- Strong mobile marketing background with a strong affinity for data.
- Passionate about the video games industry, particularly social games.
- Successful track record in delivering organic and non-organic growth strategies for mobile games.
- Experience creating marketing strategies, conducting market research, and implementing plans.
- Detail-oriented with demonstrable project management skills to effectively develop and track numerous deliverables across functional areas and timelines.
- Demonstrable experience of great organisational skills.
- Pro-active team-player.
- Strong communication skills.
- You will lead and develop the marketing team and coordinate appealing, high-quality marketing content and promotional activities to support the marketing strategy and feature launches.
- You will guide the strategy for the performance marketing team.
- You will engage with brand partners and work with the country teams on a clear strategy.
- You will act as an ambassador of the brand, ensuring that all required marketing and content materials adhere to brand guidelines, staying on time and within budget.
- You will monitor market trends and competitors to advise marketing strategy and report back to the stakeholders.
- You will help create monthly reporting for the leadership team for the game’s performance across all channels and ensure that all suggestions for optimisation are implemented.
- You will assist the Community and Social media teams to create a successful content calendar.
- You will ensure that all recommendations for digital marketing optimisation are acted on in a timely manner.
- You will assess the results of all marketing plans by soliciting feedback from data, sales, product development, and external parties.
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Bike to work scheme & other benefits
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!