This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPMs client is looking for a talented Marketing Assistant to join their team.
The successful candidate will work on promotional activities for the Clients brand and other digital titles between their Windsor team and other branches
- Familiarity of the TCG and Digital Card Game industry (overall).
- Strong experience in a marketing or brand role, ideally personnel responsibility
- Understanding of MS office applications, especially Excel
- Familiarity with Adobe CC software applications, preferably Photoshop
- Good insight of Marketing Trends and how they are implemented for businesses
- University degree with business and or marketing focus or equivalent experience
- Great organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects and business needs
- Sensible with an ability to work under pressure, in a structured and regulated environment
- Strong capability to problem solves and think outside the box
- Good understanding over the English language (written and spoken)
- Ability to work with a team and provide leadership
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to new challenges
- Comfortable in both a virtual and team-based environment
- Assist and develop EMEA level promotional activities and apply them in co-ordination with other branches
- Support branch-initiated activities in regards of approval and execution
- Support Senior Marketing Manager with focus on EMEA activities and consumer events (budget control and approvals)
- Co-ordinate KDE-E consumer shows with local branches with the goal to maximise synergies and implement best practices for all branches
- Process DWP approval requests for marketing activities as well as travel (before Assistant Head of Card Business in approval chain)
- Communicate with third-party agencies/suppliers with regards to productions, campaigns and influencer marketing
- Creation of materials for promotional activities i.e. signage and event branding
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!