Our client has over 50 million fans worldwide and there’s just about 350 of them to create super cool games for them all from 1 unique office in sunny Barcelona.
Their dream and purpose are to work together to make games that connect players through social gaming and to provide the most enjoyable, immersive playing experience.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will:
- Manage and mentor a team of 10 – 15 artists and organize their responsibilities to sustain high performance and quality levels.
- Organize a big roadmap of assets for all live and new games with the main purpose of increase the main results of all marketing campaignsand materials.
- Concept, design and test the necessary materials for all marketing campaigns like: videos, tv spots, splash screens, logos, teasers, main and small banners, video ads, icons, app store images, etc.. Benchmarking.
- Lead the concept & production, style and storylineof all assets in order to increase their conversion and ROI.
- Improve the brand recognition through all marketing materials and also the game brand.
- Follow up campaigns KPIs in order to contribute to business decisions.
- Work closely with the Artdepartment in pursuance of a shared art style between marketing and in-game art.
- Supervise the development of 3rd parties spots, materials, etc.
This is you:
- Strong experience in gaming, digital advertising agencies or marketing art companies.
- Experience managing relevant budgets in worldwide campaigns.
- Very creativeand with a business mindset.
- Goal-oriented and driven, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Natural successful leadershipskills, with strong organization ones.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Experienced in Storyboarding, TV spots and Video Teasers.
You also have:
- Interest in gaming industry and taking Marketing campaigns to the next level.
- Amazing communication and influence skills.
- Understanding and empathy for players’ preferences.
- Fluent reading and writing skills in English.