Our client is a leading independent AAA games development studio with an international team in the hundreds working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada.
The successful candidate will develop a deep understanding of the studios business and market trends as well as provide high-level industry intelligence to help company executives make data informed decisions.
- Previous Market Research experience.
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills.
- Experience in the video games industry.
- Excellent critical thinking, questioning and listening skills.
- Be able to create impactful, story driven and visually pleasing deliverables.
- Passionate about connecting the dots and using data to tell a story.
- Advanced Excel skills and be able to build complex models and analysis.
- Previous data sciences, database queries and data mining experiences is a plus.
- Create financial/analytical models in support of various strategic opportunities.
- Carry out extensive competitor analyses including detailed competitor mapping and profiling.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative market analyses such as market outlooks, total addressable market forecasting, etc.
- Find and monitor market reports and any data insights provided by open sources and market insiders.
- Create a range of regular and ad-hoc actionable insights on market trends to support decisions around our products roadmap.
- Be an expert in the latest trends impacting video games.
- Build relations and be a great partner with research and consulting firms for reports, analysis, and data acquisition.
- Develop data collection tools and techniques.
- Use data modelling tools to forecast projects' KPIs for new and existing titles.
- Full Time Remote Contract Options
- Full Dental coverage, including major dental and orthodontics.
- Paid week off during Winter Holidays.
- 20 Paid vacation days and 5 paid sick days.
- Free virtual health and mental health wellbeing sessions.
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!