Are you passionate about mobile games? Do you want to engage players and bring fun into their daily routine?
Our client is working on a brand new free-to-play mobile game that is set in the universe of a well-known franchise. The Live Producer will be dedicated to the creation, configuration, and maintenance of in-game promotional events, contests, new content and sales to drive monthly KPI goals for the first ever mobile game in this franchise.
You take a design-focused approach in creating addictive, compelling experiences that keep players coming back. You are data driven and can use analytics to develop and support business decisions. Your love for mobile gaming is only rivalled by your desire to make them better. You will represent and advocate for Live Operations across multiple disciplines including design, analytics and development.
As the Live Producer, you can expect to
- Act as the product lead and owner for Live Operations, and build an effective partnership with game and project leads
- Create and own the Road to Live, Launch & Post-launch roadmaps, and drive related activities and events
- Steer and prioritize development needs to support live game services, ensuring the effective collaboration with internal and external stakeholders (Development, Business, Player Support, Community etc)
- Define and continuously optimise in-game content and store offerings to enhance player experience, while managing ROI and P&L
- Create and execute contests, events, and promotion plans to drive monthly goals and target metrics
- Coordinate the development of adequate processes and tools to deploy content and operate the game
- Incorporate best practices derived from analysis into new and existing game features and communicate key takeaways to management
- Provide stakeholders with detailed feedback, reports, and information for development teams that will drive target metrics
- Build and manage a team of analysts, monetization specialists, and artists to execute promotions and in-game events
- As fans-first, your team will leverage strong engagement in the communities while also exploring, expanding and monetizing the player base.
- Strong Live Operations experience – candidates without this cannot be considered
- Proven experience hitting revenue/metric targets on a live free-to-play game
- Passion for games and strong player empathy. Ability to critically evaluate design, art and economy that influence player behaviour
- Solid understanding of agile project management, software development methodologies and tools
- You’ll need to work to identify what matters from what doesn’t, and prioritize your and your team’s time accordingly
- Passion for figuring out how game economies work and change
- Live service analytical skills in managing live operations and any ongoing technical issues
- Clear concise communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Fluency in data analytics, interpreting data, and KPI’s is a plus
This is a company that values innovation, leanness, and transparency in all they do, while being a true family friendly company. They don’t crunch!
- Responsibility and independence, with the accountability that goes hand in hand
- Generous stock option package, superb health care and extended health insurance, nanny service for employees with small kids, lunch and commuter vouchers, and many other benefits
- Relaxed culture and atmosphere that doesn’t burn people out
- They believe in super talented small teams and you will be given the freedom and responsibility to make your game shine. This studio has released three games to date – all of which have gained top 10 download chart positions across the globe.