Our client is currently seeking a full-time Producer with special focus on managing the live and online parts of a AAA project.
They are looking for a strong communicator who understands all areas of game production. You will work closely with their development teams, marketing and operations to bring the right features in the right quality at the right time for live customers.
You’ll need to be very proactive and able to establish systems for planning, reporting, and controlling the progress and status for live services.
You will report to the Executive Producer and your primary goal is to ensure the success of online business by executing new initiatives within the given priorities of time, budget, and quality.
- Plan, coordinate and manage live (post-launch) releases
- Create, update, and track goals, schedules, and budgets
- Evaluate features, schedules, scope, and resources for our live platform
- Create and maintain detailed release and maintenance roadmap for our live platform
- Provide consistent status updates on performance, schedules, and goals for all releases to the rest of the organization
- Help ensure game design reflects current market trends and meet customer expectations via continuous solicitation of feedback (external and internal)
- Establish and fine tune processes and standards to make releases more efficient, effective, and bug-free
- Collaborate with e.g. User Research and Marketing to collect and react on business intelligence
- Perform analysis on player statistics and other reports gathered
- Manage and coordinate internal and external operational teams to ensure proper uptime and a smooth and easy publish and patching process
What is required?
- Superior project management skills
- Strong organizational, budgeting, controlling, and reporting skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Experience with release to web or other on-line distribution models. Service-based online games experience (MMO, social, mobile)
- Strong problem solving and decision-making ability
- Deep understanding of the production process and working with technical and creative talent
- Experienced with data/file management, repositories etc.
- Able to maintain overview in high pressure situations
- Ability to motivate team, provide clear direction, and give insight on industry trends
- Experience with software development environments and various production methodologies
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Project, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Experience in live operations of MMO Games
- Experience shipping mature AAA games
- Extensive experience in a production environment as a Producer
- Project management experience or certifications such as Prince2, SCRUM, Kanban
- Willingness to travel