This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA FPS Game
Our client is a world class team of diverse and multi-national talent who are well known for crafting memorable gaming experiences and are seeking a Live Producer to join their team developing a brand-new FPS IP.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day process of managing cross-discipline teams, in particular managing of operational product topics such as game updates, maintenances, bug fixes and game health.
- Experience of delivering a console or PC game with a Live Operations service
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Highly adaptable and curious about possible improvements
- Scheduling, planning, tracking and resource allocation all come naturally to you
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Able to work within a team and to actively work to make the team work cohesively
- Help form the Live Operations team, forming live operations processes and taking them forward
- Coordinate the efforts and deadlines involved in all stages of a live release, ensuring effortless and timely communication among different platforms and stakeholders
- Manage all changes to the live systems, ensuring that all platform releases are managed in sync
- Focus the team on the key priorities and track the progress toward goals
- Assist the team improve the live service for an improved player experience
- Work with the Production and Build teams to understand bottlenecks, risks, to define processes and drive change and build scale
- Develop and foster positive relationships within the team and other relevant third parties
- Interpret the schedule and communicate with the leadership team when a more flexible, agile approach is needed to meet objectives
- Experience with live game services across console generations
- Experience with software such as PowerBi, Excel, PowerQuery
- Experience in Deployment management, data, business analysis, QA, localisation
- Experience with SharePoint and Office macros
- Relocation package for you and your dependents
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Private medical and dental insurance, life insurance
- Generous holiday allowance plus full studio closure over the Christmas and New Year period, and all UK Bank holidays
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Wellbeing support with an employee assistance programme
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!