Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Live Ops Manager – F2P Mobile Games – Barcelona
Location: Barcelona, Spain Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 3 years ago
OPM are working closely with worldwide mobile games leader, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. Creating amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
- Responsible of one/several product streams of a game (LiveOps, Balancing, Economy, etc).
- Design, balance, and aim at continuously improving all the live features related to the product stream/s of focus, together with the Game Design team.
- Propose / prepare A/B tests and report on the key findings.
- Become the Live Operations champion, ensuring daily/weekly revenue targets are met, by proposing, executing and continuously improving the game’s content calendar.
- Delivery Market & Competitors analysis, with special focus on the games operating directly in the same category.
- Results-oriented and resilient personality.
- Enjoys working with high level of autonomy.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Exhibits sound product judgment and business understanding.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extensive experience in the mobile gaming industry, mainly in Live Ops roles.
- Experience building models and defining data needs; also proficiency in Excel.
- BA/BS degree from a top university.
- Passion for games and mobile gaming.
- Private medical insurance
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- Healthy Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus!
- A brand new onsite gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- Fresh fruit delivered at the office every day
- On-site hairdressers
Categories: Commercial , Marketing