Job ID: #21726
This developer of thought provoking AAA console and PC games is looking for an experienced Lighting Artist to play an important part in the creation of the overall aesthetics of their upcoming games and to leave your mark in them by setting up the lights to everything from levels to cinematics and characters.
• Fantastic understanding and knowledge of lighting techniques.
• Understanding on lighting photorealistic environments and characters is a must.
• Strong Understanding of physically based rendering.
• Ability to learn new programs and tool chains quickly.
• Proficiency within Maya, 3DS Max or another 3D software package.
• Experience with one or more scripting or programming languages.
• Bring the best out of their environments and to combine artistic talent and technical ability.
• Working closely with the Art Director and production teams in designing and implementing lighting set ups using internal tools.
• On offer is a unique opportunity to play an important part in the creation of the overall aesthetics of some fantastic upcoming games and to leave your mark in them by setting up the lights to everything from levels to cinematics and characters.
• You will get the chance to do something new and unique. You will work with other highly motivated and talented team players using their world-class game technology. This is an excellent opportunity to develop yourself and take your career to new heights. During working hours, you’ll work hard but they also value a sane work-life balance, and they’re committed to providing a relaxed working environment. Should you be moving from abroad they are there for you every step of the way.
Categories: Art , Creative
Royal Leamington Spa
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we have set up a digital raffle to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom