This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client are currently seeking a talented and experienced Lighting Artist to join this world-famous studio.
- Build and maintain all elements of lighting i.e., dynamic, prebaked, interior, and exterior setups, cinematic set and character lighting
- Make sure that all lighting deliverables are completed fully and in line with production schedule
- Work on post process pipeline with leads, and art direction
- Sustain a balance between visual quality and performance requirements for real time game application
- Stay up to date with lighting techniques through industry research and prototyping new tech with code
- Keep artistic style consistent with defined visual style for the game
- Work alongside design to make sure lighting accentuates missions, objectives, and game flow
- Partake in R&D of new techniques to implement into production pipeline
- A portfolio through a webpage or other digital media to be considered
- Strong industry experience including shipped titles as a Lighting Artist that demonstrate a high level of ability
- Solid knowledge and use of lighting techniques in the video game or VFX industries
- Proven experience with 3DS Max, Photoshop, After Effects and other 3rd party software or tools used in the production of environment and character lighting
- Great technical background and understanding of how In Game lighting engines work, with ability to grasp new programs and systems quickly
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!