Job ID: #23422
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM is very excited to be dealing with this big budget console games developer who have grown rapidly over recent years. Founded several years ago by industry veterans with the declared aim to produce AAA titles on next-gen platforms. They achieved this with their very first release and are now aiming to add more successes to their portfolio line-up. Their team consists of an impressive pool of talent and this is evident in the quality of their games.
You will be a part of the level design team on their next AAA title, responsible for creating fun, playable gameplay experiences. During pre-production you will work closely with environment artists to create and iterate whitebox environments. Subsequently you will use 3DS Max and proprietary tools to mark up these environments with detailed gameplay information and tune this gameplay into a high-quality console experience.
· Excellent communication skills
· Candidates must have experience with at least one 3D software package
· Excellent listening skills
· Experience using level design tools to create working levels (preferable)
· A genuine passion for games
· A contributory pension scheme, private health care and childcare vouchers scheme
· Flexible working hours
· 25 days’ annual leave per year, plus statutory holidays
The successful candidates will receive a competitive salary dependant on their skills and experience.
Categories: Creative , Design
For anyone who has a love of gaming, being a video game tester could be your dream job. However, being…
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom