Our client is the developer of one of the highest selling games of all time! Development is now underway on their next upcoming, unannounced project and it couldn’t be a better time to join!
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, prototyping, and implementing a variety of design tasks within UE5.
- Experience in level design game development.
- Experience with or an interest in shooters will be a huge plus.
- Experience in level design for multiplayer maps and balance.
- Experience with game editors and/or 3D packages.
- Extensive knowledge of current titles, specifically in Action/Shooter.
- Ability to create map layouts on all stages – from simple drawings to fully functional levels in at least one of the existing game engines.
- Ability to use all elements of the game world, including level geometry, texturing, lighting, sound and VFX to craft unique player experiences.
- Strong analytical and creative thinking abilities.
- Creating unique and exhilarating spaces that are fun to play in.
- Support the validation of core mechanics from a Level Design perspective.
- Work alongside the Technical Design team to develop and improve tools for Level Design.
- Work closely with all teams to develop a consistent level design in line with the overall project direction & vision.
- Create and maintain detailed, comprehensive documentation.
- Contribute to the creation and constant improvement of pipelines and processes.
- Hybrid working (2 days onsite and 3 days remote)
- Health insurance
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package if needed
- Pension scheme
- Commuter allowances
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!