Job ID: #25269
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: PC title
OPMs client is looking for an experienced Level Artist to join their team.
The successful candidate will play a key part in the level design of a new unannounced project
· Robust experience as a Level Artist
· Strong Communication skills
· Well versed with Photogrammetry and scanned data inside of Unreal engine 4
· Collaborate with the art and design teams to design, prototype, and create inspiring environments
· Ensure storytelling is present throughout the world through level art
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!
Categories: Art , Creative
OPM are finally heading back to Germany to attend gamescom 2022! Kim, Hannah and Jon will be arriving in Cologne…
Do you have a passion for video games? Can you imagine spending your working hours designing, testing, or editing games?…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom