Job Title: Lead Unity Developer
Job Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
OPM are working with an innovative and award-winning developer in London that boasts a varied portfolio of unique games.
They are seeking a Lead Unity Developer to offer leadership to the development team for one of their unannounced games from launch and beyond. The successful candidate will help direct the technology on the project with the advice of the Chief Technology Officer.
- Experience leading medium size teams
- Shipped at minimum of three successful games
- Good experience coding games with Unity using C#
- Comfortable using Source Control
- Skilled with rapid prototyping and agile or iterative game development
- Experience with development of multiplayer systems
- Interest or experience with Procedural Content Generation or Machine Learning is a strong plus.
- Provide technical leadership to the development team, helping to deliver quality software
- Designing code architecture, implementing, debugging, optimising system to extend the game feature set
- Ensuring quality of the code you write, creating amazing gameplay experiences in a clean, efficient, and polished way
- Helping your team with solving technical issues
- Supporting your fellow programmers with code, design reviews and mentoring
- Participating in the multiple game life cycles with suggestions and feedback, including helping to generate new game concepts
- Care for providing great experience to the players
- Desire for improvement through feedback from peers and the games community
- Passion for making and playing games across genres
- Creative and conscientious in solving complex technical problems
- Focused but adaptable within a fast-paced team environment
- Strong academic background, with ability to get up to speed on the newest technologies
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working including work from home days
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave and 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Discounted gym membership
- Travel to Work Loan
- Social Events
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!