OPMs client is currently seeking an experienced Lead UI Designer to join their dedicated team working on an exciting AAA Action Game using a world famous IP!
The ideal candidate will be an experienced designer, with a strong eye for detail and quality, with an ambition to take the studios benchmark to new heights!
You will need to be a very proactive individual to efficiently work alongside other teams, such as game design, and programming, and our client would love to find that person with the know how in a variety of areas to lead by example and help them achieve the creative vision set out by their directors.
- Extensive experience in the AAA Games industry, as a Lead or Senior, with several titles shipped under your belt
- Has a keen artistic eye with strong graphic design and motion graphic skills
- A natural leader, someone who utilises their ambition in their day-to-day tasks, and elevates the performance of those reporting to them
- A great communicator, someone who is experienced at working closely across a variety of departments, including game design, art direction, and programming, to ensure that the UI experience and delivery meets the standards of the studio and project
- Someone who is comfortable with working hands on and driving the UI Design, whilst also putting a good amount of time aside to mentor, lead, and support their team
- The ability to articulate well with coders and collaborate with them on specific tasks linked to UI Design
- Drive the ambition of the UI team, collaborate with all departments, to ensure that the creative vision of this exciting IP is met to great success
- Create and maintain UI designs and technical documentation
- Inspire and lead the UI team into creating high quality UI Designs that meet the specifications laid out by yourself and the creative directors
- Fix bugs and optimize game assets for required performance and to comply with specifications on various platforms
- Own the UI department and drive it to new heights, bring a new dynamic into the team and lead by example, whilst also having a heavy influence on the aesthetics and designs that are created
- VISA and relocation support.
- Competitive salary package.
- Hybrid working.
And Many More!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214413