Job ID: #17556
OPM’s client are currently looking for a Lead UI Artist to join their team in Derby and create attractive/functional and intuitive UI designs and illustrations across multiple platforms.
Working with the studios Artists and Designers you will produce fun, visually appealing and easy to use UI/UX for their current portfolio of games and their up-coming titles.
To be successful in this role you must have:
• Strong graphic design skills
• Illustration skills
• Referable track record in UI/UX design
• Creating streamlined user experience for mobile
• Awareness of current trends and competitor products
• Relevant Industry experience creating UI for mobile
• Strong working knowledge of current game making/UI development processes
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator (Adobe CC software in general)
• Ability to work in a variety of styles essential and attention to detail is a must
• Ability to quickly learn in-house tools and help improve upon pipeline
• Excellent communication skills
• Unity Experience
• Adobe Flash
• Branding and Logo design
• Good understanding of Iconography (specific to mobile/Facebook)
• Understanding use of Fonts
Is this you? Then please send a portfolio demonstrating your skills with a CV or call Mitchell on +44 (0) 1206 214417
The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
Categories: Art , Creative
What do Unchartered, Metal Gear Solid, Mass Effect, The Last of Us, The Witcher, Bioshock and Red Dead Redemption have…
In 1977, the first video game art came from the Atari 2600 (which required a large heaped spoonful of imagination)….
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom