Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Lead Tools Programmer – Console – Netherlands
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 4 years ago
Guerrilla Games BV
OPM are working with a trailblazing studio that are seeking to expand their tools team now that they are working on their next releases!
As part of your role, you will:
- Establish a vision for game content-authoring tools within a large, dynamic games studio, and lead a team of experienced tools programmers to achieve that vision
- Streamline the entire game-creation process, seeking input from all disciplines while maintaining a strategic overview
- Drive the development of new tools and improve existing ones, keeping a strong focus on the underlying workflow process and a consistent user experience
- Work with designers, artists and programmers to analyze workflows, identify areas for improvement and implement solutions to increase productivity and creative freedom
Who you are:
- You have extensive experience with DCC/GUI tools development experience in the games industry or a related industry
- You have experience leading a team of developers in a lead or senior role, have excellent leadership skills, and are interested in extending your leadership
- You are an experienced C++ programmer with excellent software design and architecture skills
- You are comfortable working within a very large existing codebase and toolset
- You enjoy working in an innovative, highly dynamic game development environment
- You have knowledge of 3D and graphics-related algorithms
- You have a creative and technical vision for tools development, and a passion for quality tools
- You have experience with GUI related technologies, especially Qt
Sound like you? Get in touch to find out more!
Categories: Programming , Technical