Job ID: #22843
OPM's client, a massive AAA studio with over 1500 staff worldwide across various locations and currently looking to recruit for a mid/senior Technical Artist. They are one of the largest and most recognised game outsource partners in the world. Their track record is not short of achievements, they have worked for 15 of the top 20 game companies worldwide on large AAA, New-Gen projects in addition to shipping over 20 co-developed games on time and budget.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop with one of the industry’s biggest outsource partners. You will be working within a team of Technical Artists helping to manage both the Junior TA’s and Senior TA’s while also staying very hands on. Ideally you have already worked on a few shipped game titles where you have focussed on improving pipelines and workflows of the team.
The technical art team is a close-knit team with a helpful attitude. They encourage knowledge sharing and cooperation between all teams and are a vital part of the development team.
• Support, Mentor and Train a team of Technical Artists
• Support artist in their day-to-day task including troubleshooting, problem solving.
• Manage Technical Art requests from Multiple projects.
• Research and Development of tools, art pipelines.
• Writing documentation about art processes.
• Teach artist best practices for art creation.
• Work with different DCC apps like Maya, 3ds Max, Photoshop etc.
• Job tasks assigned by the manager.
• Ability, interest and willingness to learn.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
• Strong problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
• English language skills are required.
Categories: Art , Creative
Do you have a passion for video games and want to design one yourself? If you have a creative mind…
Video game industry jobs are highly sought after, partially influenced by our experiences playing them as children when we were…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom