Job ID: #23964
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Console & PC Games
Our client builds ground-breaking games and content for some of the world’s biggest publishers. Our client is seeking a Lead Technical Artist to join their growing team in Sheffield.
The successful candidate will be able to influence, define and oversee the character pipeline of industry changing AAA titles. The ideal candidate will have a background demonstrating an incredible passion for developing instinctive character rigs, inventive animation tools and robust character pipelines.
· A demo reel that indicates your experience and background in games.
· Experience developing character pipelines for console or PC games having published at least one title.
· Previous titles finished in a senior technical animation role.
· Solid understanding of Maya.
· Scripting, tools, and pipeline development using Python, Pymel, Pyside and Maya API.
· Knowledge of character creation process from initial concept to final rigging.
· Able to demonstrate a solid understanding of animation fundamentals, human anatomy and kinesiology.
· A keen fascination with industry wide advancement in technology.
· Develop, manage, and maintain a class leading character pipeline and toolset.
· Work closely with multiple departments to help deliver engaging gameplay and cinematics.
· Lead responsibilities such as mentoring, scheduling and R&D into new approaches.
· Provide comprehensive input during the character creation process, from initial concept to final rigging, identifying character performance and functionality requirements.
· Demonstrate an understanding of the pipelines and procedures within the studio.
· Experience of in engine character systems in both Unreal and Unity.
· Experience of FACS and motion capture pipelines is highly desirable.
· Shotgun API experience.
· Understanding and experience with Max.
· Generous Holidays
· Regular Social Activities
· Studio Game Jams
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
EGX makes it’s long awaited return and kicks off on Thursday at ExCeL London. Running from the 7th to the…
On Thursday September 16th we were lucky enough to attend and support a very special event. IRL (In Real Life)…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom