Job ID: #43554
This London based AAA games studio is looking to add Senior and Lead QA Testers, to its family of staff. They are looking for a seasoned Quality Assurance professional, who has shipped several AAA titles as a Lead QA Tester, QA Manager or QA Director.
Reporting to QA’s Associate Producer, the Master Lead QA Tester will lead the QA team and be responsible for testing all aspects of the studio’s AAA game project.
– Team Leadership: Lead the QA team by setting the example in professional standards & diligent QA practice.
– Manage and Train Staff: Manage the QA team to effectively & thoroughly test, to ensure the quality of the project. Shape the staffing plan & career development of the QA team.
– Process and Standards: Set the vision to QA professional standards, and QA process across the various phases of the project from production to post-launch DLC phase and develop a plan to achieve them.
– Test Plan and Documentation Management: Maintain the high-level QA test plan schedule, QA test plans and all other QA documentation in conjunction with publisher QA.
– Database and QA Tools Management: Manage the process and use of the bug tracking database and other QA tools.
– Communications: Manage the QA communication strategy with internal and external partners.
– Automated Testing: Manage automated testing in coordination with internal and external developers based on specifications from all QA teams.
– QA Localization, Cert and Legal testing co-ordination: Coordinate with internal and external teams on the testing of Localization, Cert and Legal testing.
– Coordination with the Production team: Coordinate the priority of testing requirements with the Production team.
For full job description and detailed information. Get in touch with OPM today!
Categories: QA , Test & Translate
With the deadline for the UK leaving the EU fast approaching, and the chances of a no-deal exit ever-increasing, it’s…
OPM are heading back to Germany to attend gamescom Cologne 2019! We’re sending Jon and Michaela, so if you…
Copyright © 2019 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom