OPMs client is looking for an experienced Lead 3D/ Prop Artist with proven track record of delivering a world-class game.
The ideal candidate will help define the quality of the 3D art props and additionally build and manage a team to deliver amazing game assets.
You will be overseeing and managing a team of talented 3D Artists, you shall – through an excellent approach to production and communication and expert hands on 3D capabilities – drive the team to produce a varied range of world class 3D objects.
- Extensive experience in 3D asset creation.
- Extensive professional experience as an Artist in the games industry.
- Established experience as a Lead Artist in the games industry.
- Expert experience with current 3D modelling tools such as 3ds Max, Maya or equivalent.
- Expert experience with texture creation/authoring tools such as Substance.
- A strong understanding of art fundamentals.
- Excellent communication skills with the capability to successfully work across multiple teams.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A positive collaborative and professional working attitude.
- Strong English skills, both written and verbal.
- Collaborate with the Art Director and the Concept Lead to define the visual quality goals for 3D content.
- Lead a team of 3D Artists in the creation of a variety of 3D content.
- Oversee the quality of 3D art content through all phases of production.
- Work with production to manage team deliverables, ensuring they meet the defined objectives, defined quality bar, and schedule.
- Work with external studios and outsource partners to ensure the smooth delivery of high-quality assets.
- Manage, mentor and inspire team members, guiding them with clear direction.
- Be able to create high quality, high resolution 3D assets, UV maps, textures and other content matching all technical and artistic requirement.
- Iterate on 3D content with in-house and external 3D artists.
- Work with technical disciplines and engine team to improve workflow.
- Manage offsite vendor relationships as required.
- Promote a culture of collaborative innovation.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Line manager or authorized person with accountability and responsibility defined prior to the commencement of these duties.
- Support with VISA and relocation
- Temporary accommodation provided
- Highly competitive salary
- Amazing city location
- Working with a world class team of developers
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214413!