Job ID: #22883
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
This prestigious Swedish game studio is comprised of a seasoned group of developers recognised for their work creating story-driven games. They can boast an impressive back catalogue of action-packed console and PC games, which have won numerous awards and reached both commercial and critical acclaim. Work is underway with a new unannounced AAA project and their looking for an experienced Lead programmer who is ready for the challenges of producing a world class game.
• Contribute as a team member while managing day-to-day development issues
• Attempts to predict and avoid problems, while being prepared to troubleshoot and provide a resolution as needed
• Provide technical guidance for tools, frameworks, and technologies
• Ensure the project is built with the right methodology, coding practices, tech briefs, and code reviews; considers long term quality and potential future code sharing
• Identify project risks and plans mitigation strategies with the team
• Support the team to reach project milestones.
• Advocate for system features, tools, and process changes that would improve developer workflows and productivity
• Work closely with discipline leads and project stakeholders to achieve technical goals
• Work with internal development teams and creative teams to coordinate delivery of project milestone
• Extensive game industry programming experience
• Good experience as a technical lead
• Programming experience on shipped titles on console, PC or mobile
• Very strong software architecture and engineering skills
• Very strong C++ or C# design and coding experience. Experience in large codebase systems.
• Excellent data structure and algorithm knowledge
• Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and tasks
• You’re solutions oriented with great problem solving skills
• Self-motivated team player with very strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to build relationships with project stakeholders
• Competitive Salary
• Relocation Support
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214422!
Categories: Programming , Technical
Do you have a passion for promoting unique, artistic and creative titles made separate from big studios? If so, then…
If you have a passion for games, know multiple languages and want to help bring games to wider audience, then…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom