Job ID: #22883
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
This prestigious Swedish game studio is comprised of a seasoned group of developers recognised for their work creating story-driven games. They can boast an impressive back catalogue of action-packed console and PC games, which have won numerous awards and reached both commercial and critical acclaim. Work is underway with a new unannounced AAA project and their looking for an experienced Lead programmer who is ready for the challenges of producing a world class game.
• Contribute as a team member while managing day-to-day development issues
• Attempts to predict and avoid problems, while being prepared to troubleshoot and provide a resolution as needed
• Provide technical guidance for tools, frameworks, and technologies
• Ensure the project is built with the right methodology, coding practices, tech briefs, and code reviews; considers long term quality and potential future code sharing
• Identify project risks and plans mitigation strategies with the team
• Support the team to reach project milestones.
• Advocate for system features, tools, and process changes that would improve developer workflows and productivity
• Work closely with discipline leads and project stakeholders to achieve technical goals
• Work with internal development teams and creative teams to coordinate delivery of project milestone
• Extensive game industry programming experience
• Good experience as a technical lead
• Programming experience on shipped titles on console, PC or mobile
• Very strong software architecture and engineering skills
• Very strong C++ or C# design and coding experience. Experience in large codebase systems.
• Excellent data structure and algorithm knowledge
• Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and tasks
• You’re solutions oriented with great problem solving skills
• Self-motivated team player with very strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to build relationships with project stakeholders
• Competitive Salary
• Relocation Support
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214422!
Categories: Programming , Technical
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
One of the most important jobs in game development is that of a game programmer. Without this role, any story…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom