Job ID: #21595
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is an independent Game Studio where they do their own games, as well as co-development work and adaptations of other games. They started 10 years ago as 2 people in a garden shed, and now have over 40 people in a newly renovated office just outside of Eindhoven, in the Netherlands.
They encourage an open and collaborative atmosphere. They surround ourselves with incredibly talented people who naturally promote a culture of discovery and innovation.
They are currently working on a new IP that they are not quite ready to talk about here, but are really excited about it! Additionally, they also do co-development work. As a small company, you’ll have a chance to work on many different projects.
Who You Are:
• Exensive experience in a similar position or have shipped multiple titles
• Seniority in programming combined with leadership experience
• Seen it all: experience with all aspects on the technical side of game development
• Excellent programming skills in C++
• Experience with cross-platform development for Console and PC
• Experience with low level Engine programming
• Able to navigate large code bases
• Optimisation experience for consoles and PC
• Foster innovation; you are continuously looking to improve products and processes
• Be proactive, self-motivated and keep a positive team-oriented attitude
• Strong English communication and writing skills
• Bonus, if you have experience with:
• Porting games
• Graphics programming
• Console Certification (TCR, XR, Lotcheck)
• Working on AAA titles
• Passion on creating great games
What you’ll do:
• Offer, architect and maintain solutions for new technology supporting our own games finest adaptations
• Lead a small team and manage growth and performance of its members
• Extend and maintain our in-house cross-platform engine Silverware
Categories: Programming , Technical
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we have set up a digital raffle to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom