If you are an agile minded problem solver, with excellent communication skills that loves working within a culture of freedom and responsibility, then our client have a great opportunity for you as their Lead Producer on a self-published title.
As Lead Producer, you will be responsible for leading the production team, mentoring them in all aspects of production and supporting them towards delivering on their goals.
- Further develop your talented direct reports into top performers who excel at leading teams and accomplishing their set goals
- Continuously assessing team performance and providing regular feedback and coaching
- Guide the development efforts of autonomous and highly aligned teams towards their goals and optimize existing workflows to improve collaboration across teams
- Continuously assess risk and develop and implement risk-mitigation strategies
- Drive to keep learning and inspiring your teammates
- Gamer first: you are an avid player and you take games seriously.
- Experienced: you have extensive leadership experience in games development or production experience.
- Agile thinker: you've successfully led teams using a variety of agile best practices.
- Can do: you work well under pressure and can handle multiple tasks while at the same time providing direction to your direct reports.
- Problem Solver: by being curious and asking questions, you mentor the production team in solving the often tricky decisions of the project management triangle.
- Contender: you raise issues and risks and confidently challenge the status-quo.
- Team builder: you can maintain a high performing team of direct reports around you and support their further growth.
- Authentic: you are open about your feelings, which helps you resolve conflicts quickly and respectfully.