This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Mobile Apps for Games Studio
OPMs client is a successful UK independent games developer is looking for a Lead Mobile Application Developer to join as a key member of their Web Team, to manage the creation of mobile apps and mentor junior developers.
- Experience with designing, implementing, building, testing, and deploying web apps.
- Experience with CI/CD technologies, ideally GitLab.
- Understanding of NodeJS, Babel and associated web optimisation technologies.
- Experience creating hybrid web/mobile apps.
- Improving and maintaining the current company mobile apps
- Defining the approach for new apps and features.
- Collaborating with the automated test engineering function to boost automated test coverage.
- Enhance and boost the level of automation in the current build and deployment processes.
- Actively participate in architecture development, planning and build for new projects.
- Collaborating closely with publishing and marketing stakeholders to agree priorities.
- Liaising with UX and design leads to ensure the brand alignment and strong customer engagement of apps.
- Mentoring junior developers in the team.
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience with Cordova/PhoneGap.
- Experience of leading team stand-ups, code reviews and retrospectives.
- 25 days paid annual leave plus all bank holidays
- Flexible working times
- Relocation Assistance
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Up to £1k interest free personal loans
- Annual company events
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422