Project: F2P Mobile Games
OPMs client is a developer of casual mobile games with over 200 million players worldwide, who are seeking a talented and passionate Lead Marketing Manger
The successful candidate will oversee development of a variety games, as well as tackle the team’s challenges and closely communicate to all the Game’s stakeholders.
- Track record of leading and executing marketing campaigns that generated solid results.
- Able to organise a marketing team and communicate effectively with partners and stakeholders.
- Understanding of the entire player lifecycle from discoverability, awareness, conversion, onboarding, engagement, monetisation, loyalty and evangelism.
- Deep knowledge of game and business KPIs and comfortable working with data and analytics to produce actionable insights.
- Strategic thinker who can execute and drive projects.
- Lead a marketing team responsible for UA, ASO, creative production, social media, community, branding and organic growth.
- Work together with the marketing team to create and optimise advertising campaigns, setting campaign goals, define relevant audiences and build acquisition funnels based on data-driven analytics.
- Develop and implement team processes, communications, actionable reporting and forecasting functions.
- Continuously analyse and evolve marketing strategies, establish best practices to maximise impact and scale their efforts.
- Work in collaboration with the art and creative team to develop compelling marketing campaign ideas that make them stand out.
- Work closely with the game teams to define the product marketing strategies, KPIs and roadmap.
- Proactivity research and recognise new market trends, channels and strategies to bring new opportunities to the marketing, creative, live operations and game teams.
- Experience in ad monetisation.
- Exposure to branding and PR.
- A solid network within the mobile gaming marketing and services space.
- A competitive salary, pension, and bonus system.
- An extensive benefits package.
- Free daily lunch and events.
- Covered transportation costs and 28 paid vacation days.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!