Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Lead Localisation Project Manager – AAA Games – UK
Location: Windsor, UK Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 4 years ago
OPM are pleased to be working with a popular AAA games studio based in the beautiful Windsor. The Lead Localisation Project Manager’s primary goal is to manage the packaging localisation and approval process both internally and with 1st parties for allocated titles within given deadlines and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Manage the overall localisation for allocated projects, for example product packaging, digital assets, marketing assets etc.
- Manage the artwork approval process both internally and with first parties for relevant titles.
- Manage the packaging translation process through close liaison with third party vendors.
- Closely liaise with internal departments involved in the packaging process, ensuring feedback and approval is secured in a timely manner.
- Liaise with distributors involved with the packaging process.
- Schedule and track project milestones.
- Ensure that packaging components are fully approved within the print deadlines.
- Liaise with the design team to ensure all SKU’s are laid out correctly ready for print.
- Liaise with external localisation service providers.
- Manage the localisation of Marketing, Web, social media and PR materials for allocated titles.
- Assist with the age rating process.
- Assist Director, Creative Services and Localisation with raising monthly PO’s.
- Ad-hoc tasks as requested.
Categories: Localisation , Test & Translate