Our client is an ambitious gaming studio, whose goal is to create games that truly matter and generate positive impact in multiple markets worldwide.
The successful candidate will join the talented team on their current and upcoming titles working with Game Directors forming the vision and creative foundation of their games.
- Previous Level Designer experiences.
- Previously shipped a PC or Console title in a Senior or Lead level position.
- Experience using level editing tools, node-based visual scripts and developer tools and software.
- Previous experience using Unreal Engine 4 or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A passion for games and an interest in creating intriguing gameplay.
- Previous leading experiences supporting other Level Designers in a Senior or Lead role.
- Be the main go to person, key advocate and voice for Level Design in the studio.
- Manage, support, mentor and develop, the Level Design team.
- Contribute to the studio's internal dialogues on various design issues
- Act as the key driver and agent of change to improve processes, prototype new tools, example levels and workflows for the Level Design department.
- Work close with other level designers and contribute to their development.
- Understand the high-level vision of the game and be able to translate the vision into level design standards that can be used by others to build all the levels in the game.
- Identify and manage risks within the schedule with Production.
- Gather, process, and implement feedback from internal and external playtesting.
- Complete VISA & Relocation assistance if required
- Hybrid work model or Full time Remote work options also available
- Private health Insurance
- Flexible Work Hours
- 24/7 Employee Assistance
- Quarterly social events
- Dog friendly office!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!