Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Lead Level Designer – AAA Action Adventure RPG – France – Permanent
Location: Montpellier, France Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: #25358 Posted: 9 months ago
Project: AAA Action-Adventure RPG
OPM’s client are currently seeking an experienced and talented Lead Level Designer to join their passionate and talented team.
- Strong experience in Level design
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proactive, appreciating teamwork in a dynamic and multidisciplinary environment
- Excellent English and French, both spoken and written
- Great communication both written and oral (produce clear and quality presentations)
- Passionate about games and design.
- Understanding of JIRA desirable, mastery of pack office
- Be the central point on “how” the story and the gameplay loops are brought together to make the “gameplay experience”, in line with the vision of the Creative Direction
- Work alongside and advise on the development of gameplay elements to ensure they are well-used during the experience
- Put in place content management methods, documents on gameplay intention (for all game and maps), macro-structure, level design documentation, document on the direction of the game, etc. to achieve the gameplay experience and communicate directives to other production trades
- Contribute to the development of the workflow on work organization and priority management to prove, by iterations, concrete results of “gameplay experience”
- Establish, with game design, the game exposure to ease and optimize the learning curve of the player
- Be present to playtests during debug phases to develop a plan of action about corrections required to the game, based on feedback from the players
- Guarantee chronological coherence between levels
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!
Categories: Creative , Design