Job ID: #14799
Job Title – Lead Unity Programmer – London Games Developer – Permanent
Job Location –London
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – Competitive
Job ID – 14799
OPM are working with an innovative and award winning developer in London that boasts a varied portfolio of unique games.
If making engaging games is the reason you began coding, then an opportunity like this should not be missed.
As a bonus, the work environment is fun, rewarding and challenging.
Please do get in touch for further information.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
▪ Provide technical leadership to the development team, helping to deliver quality software within approve deadlines.
▪ Implementation of game code to a high degree of robustness and maintainability
▪ Working closely with the other game developers to ensure all code is of the same high standards
▪ Close liaison with other team members and partners to ensure efficient development
▪ Delivering agreed work on time and to the quality level required
▪ Designing new features and coming up with new game ideas
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
▪ Proven leadership and communication skills
▪ Experience of small teams or as Scrum master
▪ Ability to adapt to new coding techniques and learn new languages
▪ Adaptable and experienced programmer who has a good mix of the following:
▪ Proven experience in a variety of languages – C#, C++, Java, Objective C, etc.
▪ Working knowledge of any out of GIT, Mercurial and Perforce
▪ Experience with Test Driven development or Unit Testing
▪ Experience of Agile development environments (SCRUM, etc.)
Categories: Programming , Technical
With the deadline for the UK leaving the EU fast approaching, and the chances of a no-deal exit ever-increasing, it’s…
OPM are heading back to Germany to attend gamescom Cologne 2019! We’re sending Jon and Michaela, so if you…
Copyright © 2019 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom