Job ID: #
Job Title – Lead Unity Programmer – London Games Developer – Permanent
Job Location –London
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – Competitive
Job ID – 14799
OPM are working with an innovative and award winning developer in London that boasts a varied portfolio of unique games.
If making engaging games is the reason you began coding, then an opportunity like this should not be missed.
As a bonus, the work environment is fun, rewarding and challenging.
Please do get in touch for further information.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
▪ Provide technical leadership to the development team, helping to deliver quality software within approve deadlines.
▪ Implementation of game code to a high degree of robustness and maintainability
▪ Working closely with the other game developers to ensure all code is of the same high standards
▪ Close liaison with other team members and partners to ensure efficient development
▪ Delivering agreed work on time and to the quality level required
▪ Designing new features and coming up with new game ideas
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
▪ Proven leadership and communication skills
▪ Experience of small teams or as Scrum master
▪ Ability to adapt to new coding techniques and learn new languages
▪ Adaptable and experienced programmer who has a good mix of the following:
▪ Proven experience in a variety of languages – C#, C++, Java, Objective C, etc.
▪ Working knowledge of any out of GIT, Mercurial and Perforce
▪ Experience with Test Driven development or Unit Testing
▪ Experience of Agile development environments (SCRUM, etc.)
Categories: Programming , Technical
New York City
Programming languages have existed in one form or another since computers were first made. Of course, their usefulness and complexity…
OPMjobs are proud of our new incentive to help the team cope with isolation – the Wellness Hour. Getting a…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom