Job ID: #21239
OPM is excited to be working with this leading digital and social games publisher, and one of the top innovators in its field. They create games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users they operate their own established franchises and partner with major entertainment companies. Their games have been distributed in over 100 countries and employs thousands of people worldwide.
They are currently looking for a Lead Game Designer to join their team based in Spain.
· Coordinate with the Creative Director, Studio Manager, Senior Producers and other team leads to define the game vision and execute on that vision with excellence
· Direct the tone, gameplay and meta structure of the project with an eye on innovation, while leveraging a healthy F2P ecosystem
· Collaborate with gameplay designers to ensure that game designs meet quality requirements and documentation standards. Set clear creative goals and deliverables; lead and focus efforts across the design team to ensure a cohesive experience across the game and service
· Anticipate threats to quality and innovation and work effectively with the team leads to mitigate.
· Build and maintain a collaborative relationship with Art, Technology, Audio and Production that ensures a best-in-industry production process.
· Coordinate and direct level design teams, to ensure the perfect synergy between mechanics and progression through the game.
· Allocate, coordinate and plan resources in collaboration with managers and producers. Anticipate recruitment needs of game designers and participate in the recruitment process
· Extensive experience as game designer including experiences as lead or main designer for core gameplay on mobile platforms
· Must have shipped at least 2 successful titles as a lead or senior GD position
· Proficient in all aspects of game design such as gameplay, balancing, and reward system, etc.
· Ability to concisely convey ideas, formulate and develop complex concepts
· Capable of providing focused and inspiring creative leadership
· Up-to-date on the mobile market and trend
· Ability to hold a strong creative vision while also keeping that vision agile
· High visual creativity and passion for developing video games
· Excellent organizational skills
· University degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science is an asset
· Excellent level of English
· Knowledge of object oriented and natural programming languages
· Working experience on Next Gen platforms
· University degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
Categories: Creative , Design
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we have set up a digital raffle to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom