Job ID: #22932
With over a decade of experience, OPM’s client has created successful games adapted from famous brands on next gen gaming platforms as well as their own critically acclaimed original IPs. Based in a great location in South France, this studio offers an amazing personal and professional experience for its employees.
They are looking for a Lead Game Designer who will take charge the design and drafting of a game under development.
• Carry the vision of the project among the development team
• Mentor and train team members
• Create and update game design documents
• Establish clear and structured documentation to the team
• Anticipate production problems related to Design
• Highlight the tools needed for the production in collaboration with the Producer
• Prepare both internal and external reporting documents
• Work on ergonomics and functionality of menus
• Work in respect of technical and timing constraints (tasks management)
• Extensive experience in a lead design position working on console/PC projects
• Solid experience using game engines, ideally Unreal Engine
• Positive attitude and ability to embrace change
• High knowledge of video games entertainment and latest releases
• Analytical skills
• C# scripting knowledge would be a plus
• French language knowledge would be a plus but not essential
The successful candidates will receive a competitive salary dependant on their skills and experience.
Categories: Creative , Design
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, Jordan and Nathan are running a Warzone Stream to help raise money for…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom