Job ID: #22932
With over a decade of experience, OPM’s client has created successful games adapted from famous brands on next gen gaming platforms as well as their own critically acclaimed original IPs. Based in a great location in South France, this studio offers an amazing personal and professional experience for its employees.
They are looking for a Lead Game Designer who will take charge the design and drafting of a game under development.
• Carry the vision of the project among the development team
• Mentor and train team members
• Create and update game design documents
• Establish clear and structured documentation to the team
• Anticipate production problems related to Design
• Highlight the tools needed for the production in collaboration with the Producer
• Prepare both internal and external reporting documents
• Work on ergonomics and functionality of menus
• Work in respect of technical and timing constraints (tasks management)
• Extensive experience in a lead design position working on console/PC projects
• Solid experience using game engines, ideally Unreal Engine
• Positive attitude and ability to embrace change
• High knowledge of video games entertainment and latest releases
• Analytical skills
• C# scripting knowledge would be a plus
• French language knowledge would be a plus but not essential
The successful candidates will receive a competitive salary dependant on their skills and experience.
Categories: Creative , Design
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
One of the most important jobs in game development is that of a game programmer. Without this role, any story…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom