Project: F2P Mobile Games
OPM are proud to be working with a large Mobile Games development studio based in Scotland working on some of the most well-known Mobile Games franchise’s known worldwide.
- Experience successfully collaborating in a development team to bring designs alive.
- Skilled in designing and documenting core-loops, features, and limited-time events.
- Significant experience in a previous game design role.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others and a willingness and passion to manage a team to deliver exceptional quality.
- Knowledgeable about free-to-play games, micro-monetization and related key performance indicators.
- Manage the development process, training, technical and career planning, and recruitment.
- Guide Mid-Level and Junior Designers to ensure their work is up to par.
- Work closely with Department Manager and other Leads to establish and communicate the design approach and direction for the studio.
- Report on and represent the design effort and progress on own project(s).
- Provide clear and insightful direction and troubleshoot issues, as required.
- Supervise and participate in live content creation, balancing, and revisions.
- The drive to provide mentorship and training to more junior designers.
- Experienced in mobile and free-to-play game design.
- Actively researches and keeps up to date with new games, industry and market trends, platform and OS changes, and best practices.
- Experience with Unity
- Familiarity and interest in the casual puzzle genre
- Private medical and dental care.
- 33 days of holiday.
- Employee assistance package.
- Bonus Scheme
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!